Saturday, May 11, 2013

Standardised tests.....

PSAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, MCAT, DAT; the list of standardized tests is never ending. No matter where you apply or what you're studying these annyoing tests will pop up! pages & pages of answering techniques, supposedly designed to make your brain work faster...Studying for the MCAT & the SAT non-stop for 8 months with no uni work to give me a break has officially driven me crazy! If I don't ever see an MCAT prep book ever again I will be ecstatic!!

Studying for one standardized test is bad enough, studying for two a bloody pain; studying for two tests at different academic level: FLIPPING IMPOSSIBLE! Your brain is constantly being pulled apart in two different directions!! To quote Ron Weasley its bloody insane!!

Aaahh...but the peace you feel when you finish the last question on the exam, its like sinking into a warm bath  after a long day. And, alas, I have finished with them so now I can look forward to something other than studying!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. But we pull through somehow and the results are worth the effort unless you didn't put any in at all.

    Keep calm and have some chocolate. =P

    All the best and brain power to you Pippin! <3

    ReplyDelete